It could end in much better way๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Initially in our childhood we ever thought of reversing time and said that it could end in much better way but now i could say that when things get done and end the very thought which I face is that it could end in much better way let me take myself into the background of being that guy who thought he could do much better in his highschool ,class 12 results could be better if had done better then I could get into iit , if I tried my best to  say things at right time may she would'nt have left me so and so things  and I know you have bulk of "it could end much better " different person "it could end much better" varies as per their roles for mother it's different for father its differnt and for their son and daughter it is different .Significant thing is that thinking of doing better is good but thinking about past and wasting your time and let ur dopamine boost for a while and then it turns upcoming thing with the same ending it could end much better . Think for a while if you had done that much better may you had ended with better one but you know the best will be what had happened if that day you'd left yourself involve in study could you have did the thing which you did with your friends or could you have spent sometime experiencing the pleasant feeling you got which will change your entire life and for whom you started singing may she will not be there it's her choice but u know you had lived that moment of your life with the 100 percent which could not end as better then that had happened.

Comments

Popular Posts